Mary Langenfeld-USA TODAY Sports The Wisconsin Badgers (8-5 overall, 1-1 B1G) are riding a three-game winning streak heading into their road test against the No.
They already have wins over Kentucky, UNC, Villanova, Cincinnati and Penn State, but recently have gone 2-2 with losses at Minnesota and against West Virginia at a neutral site.
This will be a tough match up for the Badgers, especially Nate Reuvers who will be in charge of handling Kaleb Wesson down low.
Potter played a season-high 19 minutes in Wisconsin’s last game (win vs. Rider), recording a career high three blocks, a team-high seven rebounds and four points.
Since taking over as head coach in Dec. of 2015, Greg Gard has led the Badgers to 13 wins, six on the road, over teams ranked in the AP Top 25.
The Buckeyes will be missing one starter for this game, so I’m just guessing that Liddell will take the open spot in the starting five.
- Basketball Preview: Ohio State To Open 2020 With A “Grind-It-Out Game” Against WisconsinEleven Warriors
- How Ohio State basketball's successful non-conference schedule prepared it for Big Ten seasoncleveland.com
- How to Watch Wisconsin vs. Ohio State, NCAA Basketball Live Stream, Schedule, TV Channel, Start TimeFor The Win
- Ohio State Football: How to move on to the 2020 seasonScarlet and Game
- Buckeye Shootaround — Wisconsin at No. 5 Ohio State | Tip-Off Time, TV, LineupsThe Ozone
- Ohio State's top-5 basketball team is ready for your attention247Sports
- Three things to know as Ohio State hoops dives into Big Ten playLettermen Row
- Ohio State vs. Wisconsin odds: 2020 college basketball picks, Jan. 3 predictions from proven computer modelCBSSports.com
- OSU Buckeyes Open New Year Against KentuckySwimSwam