Philadelphia 76ers guard/forward James Ennis is considered doubtful to play on Friday in the team's game against the Houston Rockets.
What It Means: Ennis is dealing with an illness, and it may cost him Friday's game.
Keep a close eye on his status in the coming 24 hours, but it seems as though he's on track to miss.
Our models project Ennis for 11.0 FanDuel points across 15.2 minutes of action.
written by Sean Montiel on Thursday, January 2nd, 2020 at 6:01pm EDT
- Rockets' Clint Capela relishes meetings with 76ers' Joel EmbiidHouston Chronicle
- Sixers call up Zhaire Smith, James Ennis doubtful vs. RocketsLiberty Ballers
- Houston Rockets vs. Philadelphia 76ers - 1/3/20 NBA Pick, Odds & PredictionSports Chat Place (blog)
- 76ers' James Ennis III: Unlikely to play FridayCBSSports.com
- 76ers accepting blame for skid, face Rockets nextYahoo Sports