According to reports, the Mate 30 series which hit the market 3 months ago have shipped more than 12 million units.
However, there are speculations that Huawei’s market share in China next year could be as high as 75%.
If Huawei can achieve 50% in the Chinese phone market this year, it is already making history.
Technically, this means that Apple, Samsung, Xiaomi Oppo, Vivo, OnePlus and other smaller Chinese brands will collectively sell less than 150 million units.
In any case, Huawei will continue to increase its market share in China next year.
- New Huawei Mate X Model 3C Certification; Reveals 65W Fast-Charging SupportInternational Business Times
- Huawei Mate Xs Receives 3C Certification Ahead of MWC 2020 Launch, 65W Fast Charging Support Tipped: ReportNDTV
- Huawei Mate Xs to support 65W charging, receives 3C certification in ChinaPricebaba Daily (blog)
- Huawei Mate Xs foldable smartphone will give unique experience to users, Know featuresNews Track English
- The 2nd-gen Huawei Mate X may support 65W chargingNotebookcheck.net (press release)
- New Huawei Mate X Receives 3C Certification Showing 65W Fast Charging SupportSomag News (press release) (blog)
- Huawei Mate X2 Could Launch In Second Half Of 2020Sunriseread
- Huawei Mate Xs Gets 3C CertificationPhoneWorld Magazine (blog)
- 2019: The year that made foldable smartphones a realityThe Rahnuma Daily (press release)