The Houston-based engineering and construction company has struggled this year after it reported losses on some big liquefied natural gas construction projects.
A group of lenders led by HPS Investment Partners and Baupost Group LLC are in talks to provide a loan of around $2 billion to keep the company’s operations running during bankruptcy, the people also said.
- McDermott (MDR) In Bankruptcy Talks with Lenders - DJStreetInsider.com
- MDR Stock: McDermott International Inc. (NYSE:MDR) Is Still Worth a BiteState Reviewer
- Why McDermott International, Inc. (MDR) Is Exploding 7.77% TodayFind News
- McDermott International in bankruptcy talks with lenders - WSJFinancial Post
- McDermott in bankruptcy talks with lenders - WSJSeeking Alpha
- McDermott International in Bankruptcy Talks With Lenders: DJBloomberg Law
- McDermott International, Inc. [MDR] Price Aside, MDR Fundamentals Booming Beyond CompareThe Dwinnex
- Investors Are Poised To Realize Their Wishes :: McDermott International, Inc., (NYSE: MDR)Stocks News (press release)
- McDermott International, Inc. (MDR) can't be written off after posting last 3-months Average volume of 16.12MThe InvestChronicle