(Original Caption) 1/1/1940-New York, New York- Florence Sundsrrom and Ronald Graham, of the stage, ... [+] are shown celebrating New Year's Eve at the Sert Room of the Walsorf-Astoria.
Made in the traditional method, this fruit-forward Wine delivers baked apples and Asian pear layered with honey vanilla and white flowers.
Composed of 100% Pinot Noir, this offers persistent expressions of plum and apricot with hints of dried fruit, biscuit, fleur de sel, crushed almond flavors, hay and honey.
A bit of a sleeper of a wine with its austere muted nose, but the palate comes alive with more evidence of residual sugar and a slightly bitter finish that gives it some edge..
A little bit of earthy pungency on the nose, but the palate is full of fresh, tart red fruits like mature strawberry, raspberry, cherry and pomegranate.
Old school, big brand cava that has a lot of history and nostalgia (My tasting friend Gabriele from Venezuela said this was “dressed to impress”).
- The Best Low-Calorie Champagnes To Ring In The New YearBenzinga
- Brits lose taste for sparkling wine as sales fallYahoo News
- The Best Champagne Under $100The Manual
- Go Big: 10 Celebration-Worthy ChampagnesWine Enthusiast Magazine
- The Essential Bottles Of Champagne (And Sparkling Wine) For Every Stage Of Your NYE PartyUPROXX
- Learn How to Buy Sparkling Wine that Isn't Champagne—But Is Just As GoodYahoo Lifestyle
- Let's toast with 10 non-Champagne sparkling wines to welcome the new decadeABS-CBN News
- Sparkling wine sales lose fizz in UK as tastes changeFinancial Times
- UK sales of champagne and sparkling wine lose their fizz in past yearThe Guardian