After losing their first two games of the season, the Memphis Grizzlies are finally on the board thanks to a thrilling 134-133 overtime win over the Brooklyn Nets .
Memphis' chances only improved after Dinwiddie missed the second free throw and the Grizzlies secured the rebound.
With no timeouts remaining, they tried to rush down the floor, but Joe Harris took the Nets' last foul under the bonus to slow things down.
So with 3.7 seconds to play, the Grizzlies once again found themselves taking the ball out of bounds on the sideline with a chance to get up a game-tying or winning shot.
Right before the 3-point line, he stopped on a dime, put the ball behind his back and flipped a little shovel pass off to a trailing Jae Crowder .
Memphis still has a long ways to go in their rebuild, but moments and games like this are awesome no matter how little impact they may end up having on the playoff race.
- Crowder hits 3-pointer as expires in OT, Grizzlies top Netsnwitimes.com
- Ja Morant's heroics set up Grizzlies for OT thriller over Kyrie Irving, NetsYahoo Sports
- Coach Taylor Jenkins models Grizzlies on Atkinson's development with NetsNewsday
- Nets dealt heartbreaking OT buzzer-beater loss by GrizzliesNew York Post
- Watch: Jae Crowder beats buzzer with three-pointer; Grizzlies nip Nets in OTYardbarker
- Ja Morant goes off, leads Grizzlies past Kyrie Irving's Brooklyn Nets on buzzer-beaterThe Commercial Appeal
- Jae Crowder hits game-winning three in overtime as Nets fall to Grizzlies, 134-133NetsDaily
- Ja Morant finally had his breakout game and it was spectacularOverwatch Wire
- Crowder's long-range buzzer-beater in OT gives Grizzlies win over NetsSportsnet.ca