Each week The Baltimore Sun’s sports staff predict the winners of every NFL game.
Jen Badie, editor (10-6 last week, 21-10-1 overall)
Quarterback Matt Ryan and the Atlanta Falcons play the Colts in Indianapolis at 1 p.m. (Mike Stewart/AP)
Mason Rudolph will take over for Ben Roethlisberger as the Steelers play the 49ers in San Francisco at 4:25 p.m. Sunday.
Mike Preston, columnist (9-7 last week, 19-12-1 overall)
Odell Beckham Jr. and the Cleveland Browns are looking for their second win as they travel to L.A. to face the Rams at 8:20 p.m. Sunday.
- Gerry Dulac's 2019 NFL picks: Week 3Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- Marcus Mariota's mistakes contributing to Titans' lossesESPN (blog)
- Who plays on 'Thursday Night Football' tonight? Time, TV channel, schedule for Week 3Sporting News
- What channel is Titans vs. Jaguars on today? Time, TV schedule for 'Thursday Night Football' gameSporting News
- Jaguars could enter AFC South race with win over TitansHot Springs Sentinel
- The Road to Miami (via London): Bills win againLyndy's Sports Annuals
- NFL Week 3 Picks: Odds, Prop Bets and Predictions Before Thursday NightBleacher Report
- NFL picks: Jaguars could enter AFC South race with win over TitansThe Spokesman-Review
- Fantasy football: Week 3 Thursday Night Football previewPro Football Network (blog)