Perhaps the most interesting thing about Minshew, apart from his facial hair and the legend of his off-field exploits -- including but not limited to leading locker-room stretches wearing only a jock strap -- is that he has not locked in on any one receiver.
Tennessee's pass defense has been largely excellent this season, holding Baker Mayfield and Jacoby Brissett to a combined 42 of 66 for 365 yards, giving up only four scores while coming away with the aforementioned four picks.
The matchup for everyone to watch here is star cornerback Jalen Ramsey shadowing Corey Davis in what sure sounds like his last game as a Jaguar.
The Jaguars' D-Line ranks just 20th in Football Outsiders' Adjusted Line Yards, and has allowed opponents to convert 88 percent of the time in power running situations (24th).
The Titans rank sixth in Adjusted Line Yards on offense, and have converted every power running situation they've faced so far this season.
This is an area Jacksonville needs to clean up in order to put the game on Mariota's shoulders, which is surely not where the Titans want it to be, given the way they run their offense.
- How to watch Titans vs. Jaguars on NFL Network tonight without cableCNET
- Fantasy Football Start 'Em, Sit 'Em: Thursday Night Football Week 3Heavy.com
- NFL DFS Single Games: TNF Week 3Yahoo Sports
- Roundup: Jaguars' Bouye has good shot of playing TNFNFL.com
- How Will the Titans Combat Jalen Ramsey and the Jaguars' Defense?Sports Illustrated
- Burning questions for Titans-Jaguars 'TNF' gameSportsnaut
- A complete history of Titans-Jaguars on Thursday Night FootballThe Tennessean
- Fantasy Football Week 3: Starts, Sits For Titans-Jaguars Thursday Night GameNESN.com
- Titans Head to Jacksonville for Thursday Night FootballThe New York Times