The spouse of franchise favorite Teresa Giudice is expected to appear by video at a critical bond hearing Wednesday and will plead for his release from ICE detention.
Joe, 47, believes he should be allowed to go live with his wife and four daughters at the family’s mansion in New Jersey while he waits for a final ruling in his ongoing battle to overturn his ordered deportation to Italy.
A judge had ruled months earlier that he no longer qualified to remain in the states as a free man because he’s not a U.S. citizen.
The husband and wife who shot to fame on “Real Housewives of New Jersey” were allowed to serve their related sentences consecutively so one parent was available to take care of the kids.
“My father, Joe Giudice, came to the United States when he was an infant, one year after his birth, he has resided in New Jersey his entire life,” the petition authored by 18-year-old Gia says.
Teresa has supported the petition on Instagram after previously telling Bravo’s Andy Cohen that a deportation likely would end the couple’s marriage.
- Joe Giudice to Feds: I Give Up! Go Ahead and Deport Me!The Hollywood Gossip
- Joe Giudice could finally be coming homePage Six
- Awaiting deportation, Joe Guidice says ICE custody is 'inhumane'Wonderwall
- “RHONJ” Star Joe Giudice Could Be Back Home In New Jersey By The End Of The WeekCelebrity Insider (blog)
- RHONJ's Teresa Giudice Visits Her Mom's Grave a Day Before Husband Joe's Court HearingUs Weekly
- RHONJ's Joe Giudice 'will have a bond hearing to decide whether he will stay in ICE custody or return home'... as he ...Daily Mail
- Joe Giudice Reportedly So Tired Of 'Horrible' Detention Conditions That He's Ready For DeportationThe Inquisitr
- ICE Custody is Inhumane ...TMZ
- Bye Bye, Blonde: Teresa Giudice Debuts Stunning "Chocolate" Hair for FallBravo