Close ESPN contributor on TV, radio, podcasts, blogs, Magazine Charter member of FSWA Hall of Fame Author of "The Best Philadelphia Sports Arguments"
Each week up until the Fantasy playoffs we shall rank the players -- and defenses -- for the remainder of the season, by position and overall, in an effort to monitor relevant changes and aid in trade talks, barroom conversation, whatever you like.
This season, we are merging an oldie and a goodie -- the Stock Watch -- into this file, so look for players on the move within each position with brief discussion points as well.
Each team has played only one game that counts in the standings, so let us just say that the preseason rankings have not exactly been overhauled.
If you liked Baker Mayfield , Aaron Jones and Stefon Diggs a week ago, um, did something really change?
That noted, there are some changes, either due to injury or opportunity or just because I do feel differently about a player than I did a week or two ago.
- Let's Stream Defenses: Week 2 (2019 Fantasy Football)FantasyPros
- Week 2 NFL Team Defense Fantasy Football Rankings (Stats & Projections)Lineups (blog)
- Week 2 Fantasy Football Standard Rankings: RBThe Action Network
- Week Two Fantasy Football Workshop: Rest Of Season Updates, Trade Targets And AdjustmentsRotoExperts
- Week 2 Fantasy Football Rankings: Position-by-Position BreakdownBleacher Report
- Week 2 fantasy football kicker ranks: Greg's leg set to work against New OrleansYahoo Philippines News
- NFL Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Pickups, Week 1 (FREE)Awesemo.com
- Fantasy football: Week 2 wide receiver rankingsBreitbart