Aug 29, 2019; Foxborough, MA, USA; New England Patriots wide receiver Demaryius Thomas (88) carries the ball for yards during the first half against the New York Giants at Gillette Stadium.
Patriots wide receiver Antonio Brown has been accused of three separate instances of sexual assault and rape, according to a federal lawsuit filed in South Florida on Tuesday.
New York Jets third round draft pick Nathan Shepherd works out during NFL rookie camp, Saturday, May 5, 2018, in Florham Park, N.J. (AP Photo/Julio Cortez) (Julio Cortez/AP)
After an offseason full of drama, the Oakland Raiders announced Saturday that they released wide receiver Antonio Brown from their roster, voiding roughly $29 million in guaranteed money along the way and putting the 10th-year pro on the open market.
Under a new regime with head coach Adam Gase and general manager Joe Douglas , plus second-year quarterback Sam Darnold and veteran running back Le'Veon Bell , how might the Jets' campaign unfold throughout the fall?
Among all the changes that the Jets went through this offseason -- from hiring head coach Adam Gase to GM Joe Douglas taking over for Mike Maccagnan -- it has been Bell as the main focal point.
- AP source: Jets acquire WR Thomas from Pats for draft pickGlens Falls Post-Star
- Jets acquire WR ThomasAlbany Times Union
- Jets make rare trade with Patriots for Demaryius Thomas and put their other WRs on noticeGreen Bay Press Gazette
- Patriots reportedly trade Demaryius Thomas to the Jets for 2021 sixth-round pick after signing Antonio BrownCBSSports.com
- Demaryius Thomas acquired by Jets in rare trade with Patriots, source saysNewsday
- PATRIOTS NOTEBOOK: Upon Brown's arrival, WR Thomas dealt to JetsThe Sun Chronicle
- Patriots to trade WR Demaryius Thomas to JetsNFL.com
- Patriots trading wide receiver Demaryius Thomas to New York Jets, according to reportWCVB Boston
- Demaryius Thomas reunites with Adam Gase as Jets ship draft pick to Patriots for veteran WRNew York Daily News