Fitbit, Apple, and Samsung are three of the main competitors in the Indian fitness trackers market.
In an effort to gain a stronger foothold in the industry, Fitbit has launched its latest smartwatch – Versa 2.
The Versa 2 is available in three colour variants – black with a carbon case, stone with a misty grey one, and petal with a copper rose aluminum one.
However, since the watch does not have a speaker, you won’t hear a voice – the answers will be communicated through texts.
You can now subscribe to Fitbit’s Premium service which will offer personalized healthcare guidance by keeping a track of your health and wellness.
You can also put your smartwatch on sleep mode to reduce interruptions while you catch up on rest.
- Track your fitness journey with this Fitbit Versa watch for $30 offDigital Trends
- Best Leather Bands for Fitbit Versa 2 in 2019iMore (press release) (blog)
- Fitbit launch Premium service in attempt to harness rising active user baseRetail Insight Network
- Comparison: Fitbit Versa vs Apple Watch – For Health careSeeking Review (press release)
- Best fitness trackers and health gadgets for 2019Gadgets & Wearables
- In Q3 Fitbit sales declined than expected sales of its Apple Watch competitorTheLoop21 (press release) (blog)
- Fitbit Is Coming Back with A New Updated WatchAR Market News
- Fitbit: An Inflection PointSeeking Alpha