Washington shortstop Trea Turner led off the eighth with a walk off Junior Guerra (6-4), moved to second on Adam Eaton's sacrifice and scored on Rendon's double off the wall in right.
ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) — Daniel Norris, Drew VerHagen and Joe Jimenez combined on a five-hitter to outpitch Charlie Morton, and Detroit Beat Tampa Bay.
Benintendi finished 3-for-4 with two RBIs, Mookie Betts hit a solo home run and Chris Owings drove in two for the Red Sox, who have won three straight games and six of their last 10.
Rookie sensation Aristides Aquino, who was the first player since 1900 to hit at least nine home runs in his first 14 games, made it a record 10 in 16 with a two-run shot deep into the left-field seats in Cincinnati's three-run sixth.
DENVER (AP) — Jon Gray struck out seven in eight strong innings and Nolan Arenado and Ryan McMahon homered for the second straight game, leading Colorado over Miami.
Kepler hit his team-leading 33rd homer in the fourth inning on the first pitch after Miguel Sanó reached when Rougned Odor dropped a popup in shallow right field.
- Dodgers rally late with home runs to beat the BravesLos Angeles Times
- Red-hot Dodgers set major league record with 22 home runs in past five gamesYahoo Sports
- Braves undone by Dodgers' late home-run barrageAtlanta Journal Constitution
- Dodgers' AJ Pollock continues to get kid-glove treatment because of sore groinLos Angeles Times
- Dodgers keep launching homers, beat Braves againReuters
- Braves Need to Stick it to the Dodgers Now to Set the Tone for Potential Playoff Matchup12up
- Dodgers, Braves face off in 3-game setTrue Blue LA
- Alex Anthopoulos comments on addition of Adeiny HechavarriaTalking Chop
- Dodgers set MLB record with homer barrageMLB.com