Pabst Blue Ribbon introduces Stronger Seltzer.
But like the company's Hard Coffee, the beverage won't immediately be available in Milwaukee or Wisconsin, where the brand was born in 1844.
Instead, it will be introduced in test markets in Arizona, California, Montana and Texas, according to a press release from the company.
Stronger Seltzer is available in lime flavor only (for now) and contains one gram of sugar for 228 calories per can.
“Stronger Seltzer explores new ground for the Blue Ribbon, while upholding the boundary pushing tradition that’s been associated with us since the days of our founder Jacob Best,” John Newhouse, brand manager at Pabst Blue Ribbon, said in the release.
More Stories Teens in art program paint county bus with images of ICE separating families Lakefront Brewery hosts Token Redemption Day Irish Fest to feature Galway bands and culture Tandoor Cuisine & Grocery puts focus on biryani Local YouTube star Tristan Jass dunks on police in a viral video 'Unnecessary Farce' an energetic comedy
- Pabst Brewing Co rolls out 8%-abv Pabst Blue Ribbon Stronger Seltzerjust-drinks.com
- PBR Just Released A New Hard Seltzer With 8% AlcoholSimplemost
- PBR Releases A Seltzer That Isn't For Lightweightswyrk.com
- Even PBR Is Making Hard Seltzer NowYahoo Lifestyle
- Pabst Blue Ribbon Is Releasing Stronger Seltzer with 8% ABV. This Is a Lot of Alcohol.Esquire.com
- Pabst Blue Ribbon has launched a new hard seltzer that comes in at 8 percent alcoholMassLive.com