The new Fortnite update goes live at 8am EST in the US, which means UK fans can download it at 1pm BST.
Leaked in the big Season X update, the Automatic Sniper Rifle is a quickfire weapon that takes medium bullets.
"Keep your opponents pinned down at long range with this full-auto Sniper Rifle," reads the in-game news teaser.
According to files discovered by fans, the Wild West-themed point of interest will add old-fashioned stores, stables and apartments.
"We've identified that Xbox One players with a Kinect plugged in may encounter stability issues when starting up Fortnite," reads an Epic post.
Other issues being investigated revolve around challenges not appearing, editing structures and vending machines identifying the wrong items.
- Fortnite 10.00 Patch Notes UPDATE: Tilted Town, Automatic Sniper Rifle, Arsenal LTM TODAYDaily Star
- Fortnite patch notes: What's new in content update 10.00, including Tilted Town and the new Automatic Sniper RifleEurogamer.net
- Fortnite 10.00 Content Update: Tilted Town, Automatic Sniper Rifle, And MoreGameSpot
- Fortnite v10.00 Content Update patch notes - Automatic Sniper Rifle, Tilted Town and moreDexerto
- 'Fortnite' Content Update 10.0 Adds Automatic Sniper & Tilted Town - Patch NotesNewsweek
- Fortnite PSA: Manually update your PC or Mac to fix stutter bugSlashGear
- #160 Fortnite Activates Time Riftstechnewsgadget.net
- Fortnite Season X Moisty Palms Location LeakedScreen Rant
- Fortnite may be mashing locations together, starting with 'Moisty Palms'The Daily Dot