In a rare public appearance, the lovebirds, who tied the knot in 2015, were photographed holding hands as they made their way into Sugarfish for a sushi dinner in Beverly Hills, California, on Thursday.
Diaz, 46, looked comfy and cute in a black blazer over a white camisole top, which she paired with cuffed jeans and Saint Laurent leather sandals.
It's been a while since we've seen Diaz in the spotlight, after joking to Entertainment Weekly last March that she's "literally doing nothing" right now.
Blair later clarified her comments via Twitter, writing, "Guys please, I was making a joke in an interview.
Regardless of what Diaz decides to do next, it appears she and Madden are enjoying their quality time together.
For Valentine's Day, the Good Charlotte rocker shared a sweet pic of his wife smiling at a restaurant they were dining at.
- Inside Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's "Very Intimate" Date NightE! Online
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden Held Hands on a Rare Public OutingInStyle
- Cameron Diaz & Benji Madden Look So In Love While Holding Hands On Rare Outing — PicHollywood Life
- Cameron Diaz, 46, makes a rare public outing as she's spotted hand-in-hand with husband Benji Madden, 40, after four ...Daily Mail
- Cameron Diaz & Benji Madden Share Rare Moment Of PDA On Sushi Date In Beverly HillsOK Magazine
- So In Love! Cameron Diaz & Hubby Benji Madden Hold Hands On Rare OutingRadar Online