You also get a limited-slip differential, 20-inch forged alloy wheels finished in black and wrapped in Goodyear Eagle F1 performance rubber, Brembo brakes, heavy-duty cooling and an an engine oil cooler.
Rounding out the package are LED headlamps, and a black hood and rear spoiler, plus a flat-bottom steering wheel and shift knob wrapped in suede.
The Camaro starts with the stellar Alpha platform that first broke cover under the Cadillac ATS seven years ago, and continues to win over enthusiasts.
Adding to the notion that engineers had their priorities straight are the Camaro’s positive short-throw shifter, excellent brake feel, and pedal placement suitable for heel-toe shifting action.
Chevy has given this turbo-four some extra snarl, but it still sounds a bit flat and there’s no joy to be found in the in the upper rev range — this engine does its best work between 2,000 and 5,000 rpm.
As with all GMs, there’s generous standard connectivity, including 4G LTE wireless hotspot, OnStar, Apple Car Play and Android Auto, and more.
- This 1000 HP Chevrolet Camaro can smoke a Shelby GT500AutoIndustriya.com
- 2020 Yenko/SC Camaro: 1000hp, manual, $70kPistonheads.com
- 2020 Yenko/SC Camaro Combines 1000 HP With A Six-Speed ManualCarscoops
- SVE will sell you a 2020 Yenko Camaro with 1000 horsepower for only $69000Autoblog (blog)
- You Can Now Buy A 2020 Camaro With A Whopping 1000 Horsepower, But There's A CatchForbes
- 2020 Yenko/SC Camaro arrives with 1000 hp and boss looksMotor Authority
- Introducing The 1000-HP Yenko Camaro For Only $69kCarBuzz
- 2020 Chevrolet Camaro Yenko/SC Stage 2 Packs 1000 HPGM Authority (blog)
- The 2020 Yenko/SC Camaro Is a 1000-HP Tire-Shredder That Costs $70000Yahoo Finance