Paid subscriptions for Apple Services business reached a record high of over 390 million at the end of March - an increase of 30 million in the last quarter alone, the company's CEO Tim Cook has said.
We reached a new high of over 390 million paid subscriptions at the end of March, an increase of 30 million in the last quarter alone," Cook told analysts during the earnings call on Tuesday,
"In fact, we had our best quarter ever for the App Store , Apple Music cloud services and our App Store search ad business and we set new March quarter revenue records for AppleCare and Apple Pay," he added.
Beginning in mid-May, the all-new Apple TV app will bring together the different ways to discover and watch shows, movies, sports news and more in one app across iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Mac, smart TVs and streaming devices.
"Coming this fall, Apple TV+ will be the new home for the world's most creative storytellers, featuring exclusive original shows, movies and documentaries," Cook said.
The company recently announced Apple Arcade - the world's first game subscription service for mobile and desktop.
- Apple Services hit record 390 mn paid subscriptionsZee Business
- Apple Services hit 390 mn paid subscriptionsNew Kerala
- Apple TV+ Can Coexist with Netflix, Cook SaysThurrott.com (blog)
- In Streaming Wars, Apple Says It Can Coexist With NetflixVoice of America
- Apple TV+ and Netflix can co-exist in streaming space: Tim CookThe Indian Express
- India is very important in long-term, Android dominance means opportunity: CookMediaNama.com
- Apple TV+ to launch as for-pay subscription service, Cook suggestsAppleInsider
- Apple Pay is coming to New York City's MTA transit system this summerThe Verge
- New York City's MTA will support Apple Pay in early summerEngadget