The IPL 2019 has reached its business end as defending champions Chennai Super Kings are all set to take on Delhi Capitals .
However, it is not sure if CSK's regular skipper MS Dhoni would be playing in this tie, due to his health.
Notably, Dhoni had missed the previous match against Mumbai Indians, as he was down with fever.
However, the defeat did push them down to the second position, while Delhi continued their glorious run to rise atop.
Fleming, CSK's coach, added that the team had a discussion as to how to fill in Dhoni's void.
Dhoni and his boys are fighting for their fourth title, which would make them the most successful franchise in the history.
- IPL 2019, Chennai vs Delhi: Latest UpdatesZee News
- IPL 2019 Live Score, CSK vs DC Match at Chennai: Raina, Dhoni Help CSK End at 179/4News18
- Live | IPL 2019: Chennai vs DelhiWION
- CSK vs DC Live score, IPL 2019 Match 50 at Chepauk: MS Dhoni's late blitz takes Chennai to 179/4Hindustan Times
- CSK vs DC Live Score, IPL 2019: Raina, Dhoni take Chennai Super Kings to 179/4Times of India
- LIVE IPL Score | CSK Vs DC, IPL 2019: Dhoni, Jadeja late blitz propel CSK to 179/4 in 20 oversTimes Now
- IPL Match Weather: CSK Faces DC in Cloudy and Sultry Conditions in Chennai TodayThe Weather Channel
- IPL 2019 LIVE SCORE, CSK vs DC Match at Chennai: MS Dhoni key in slog overs after Jadeja's departureFirstpost
- IPL 2019 LIVE SCORE, CSK vs DC Match at Chennai: MS Dhoni uncertain to start in top of the table clashFirstpost