CHRISTIAN ERIKSEN has verbally agreed a deal to join Real Madrid this summer, according to reports.
The Tottenham star's future in North London has been left in the dark having decided against signing a new contract.
Half the work is already complete with Eriksen reportedly agreeing to join Zinedine Zidane's side at the end of the season.
Now they just need to negotiate with the notoriously astute Spurs chairman Daniel Levy to cash in on their key asset.
Madrid do have transfer history with Spurs after landing both Luka Modric and Gareth Bale in previous high-profile deals.
Los Blancos wanted to hold talks with the Argentine coach following the sacking of Santiago Solari earlier in the campaign before the appointment of Zidane.
- Christian Eriksen reaches verbal agreement with Real Madrid ahead of summer transferMetro
- Prem star agrees terms with Real Madrid ahead of £130m summer moveTeamtalk.com
- European Paper Talk: Real Madrid reach agreement with Christian EriksenSkySports
- Real Madrid transfer news: Christian Eriksen 'reaches verbal agreement' to join clubMirror.co.uk
- Christian Eriksen verbally agrees to join Real Madrid but they'll face complicated talks with Tottenham to seal the deal ...Daily Mail
- Bad for Tottenham: Christian Eriksen's agreement with Real Madrid101 Great Goals
- Christian Eriksen 'verbally agrees' to join Real Madrid ahead of talks over £130m switchLegit.ng
- Verbal agreement reached between Madrid and EriksenAS English
- La Liga rumors: Real Madrid reaches 'verbal agreement' with €150M-rated Spurs starSportskeeda