Odell Beckham Jr. left no doubt about his feelings in a Twitter rant aimed at the Giants.
April 23 at 8:50 AMOdell Beckham Jr. used Twitter on Monday night to unload on the New York Giants, ripping the general manager of his former team, defending himself against the notion that he was a team “cancer” and saying that he had “begged” Coach Pat Shurmur to be allowed to be on the sideline during home games.
Beckham fired another shot, telling a user who noted that Gettleman had been “disrespectful” to him that he has dirt on the team.
“I ain’t sayin nothin, (and) trust me I got a LOTTTTT of info that people don’t kno(w) about so, so keep my name outcha mouth the way I do yalls!
Since the trade, Beckham has said he’s happy about getting a “fresh start,” especially with his friend Jarvis Landry on the Browns’ roster.
Beckham asked Twitter users for restaurant recommendations in Cleveland and wrote that he was looking forward to “a new beginning .
- Odell Beckham responds to the Giants GM's 'culture' comments247Sports
- Swindling the New York Giants to get Odell Beckham Jr.: Transforming the Cleveland Browns, Decision No. 2cleveland.com
- OBJ doesn't hold back in rant against GiantsESPN
- Odell Beckham Jr. reiterates Browns love, admits to feeling disrespected by GiantsNew Philadelphia Times Reporter
- Odell Beckham Jr. unleashes Giants frustration in epic Twitter rantFox News
- Odell Beckham Jr.: I'm a cancer to a place that's OK with losingSporting News
- Odell Beckham suggests Dave Gettleman look to himself to address 'culture problem'Yahoo Sports
- Odell Beckham Twitterstorm airs Giants' dirty laundryNew York Daily News
- Cleveland Browns News: Does Odell Beckham, Jr. create a 'culture problem'?Dawg Pound Daily