After no small amount of leading the witness on Andy’s part, Teresa finally confirms that, no, she would not move herself and her kids to Italy to be with Joe, should Tre’s ex-boss not intervene to halt his deportation.
Her marriage to Marty lasted only two months, she reports, and they are continuing to co-habitate during their divorce, despite having filed mutual restraining orders against each other.
I am genuinely fascinated by how this man’s brain works, and the fact that he so clearly believes that sucking someone’s toes is the single greatest possible show of deference you could make to them.
A question from none other than Kim G. points out that Danielle suggested Jackie and Melissa were having a sexual relationship despite her own history of “pretending to be gay.” Danielle insists that, as a noted Garden State bisexual, she meant nothing derogatory by it, but I guess I’m thankful to Kim G. for giving me a reason to link to “ Real Close .”
The sacrificial offerings to the Great Old Ones continue.Joe wheels out a kid-sized white SUV, complete with a vanity Jersey license plate that reads “Lil AC,” and a matching personalized Adidas tracksuit for Andy’s son.
It’s a very sweet surprise baby shower, with each mom giving their TV daddy a piece of parenting advice.
- Teresa Giudice considering contacting Trump to help with hubby's deportation case RHONJNorthJersey.com
- RHONJ's Teresa Giudice Admits 'I Haven't Been Happy in a Long Time' After Saying She'd Leave JoePEOPLE.com
- The Real Housewives of New Jersey Reunion Ends With Big SurprisesE! Online
- Teresa Giudice Hasn't 'Been Happy in a Long Time' Amid Husband Joe's Deportation DramaPopCulture.com
- These Are Hands Down Best Real Housewives Taglines Of All TimeRefinery29
- Teresa Giudice Admits She Told Joe She's Leaving Him After DeportationRadar Online
- Teresa Giudice Says She and Joe Will Split If He Gets Deported: 'I'd Be Like Bye-Bye'In Touch Weekly
- Teresa Giudice Confirms She'll Split From Husband Joe If He's Deported: 'It's Not Going to Work'PEOPLE.com
- Teresa Giudice says she'll split from husband Joe if he's deportedToday Show
- Teresa Giudice Confirms She Will Divorce Her Husband If He Is DeportedThe Inquisitr