Just when you thought Tennessee’s Grant Williams was the favorite to capture a second straight SEC player of the year award, here comes Washington to make his case late.
Here’s the big question for Martin: With UK also featuring Travis inside, does Mizzou guard Washington with Tilmon and put a power forward (Puryear, K.J.
The Tigers didn’t need reminders that they’re giving the ball away more than any other team in the SEC, so he scrapped the word from his dialogue in practice and meetings.
Eight opponents have shot 40 percent or better from 3 against UK, including three of the teams that knocked off the Wildcats: Seton Hall, Alabama and Duke.
An inspired effort will continue the narrative that’s been taking shape for a few weeks and peaked with the competitive loss at Tennessee.
It came out during a recent TV broadcast that Martin told the crew he believes Mizzou can win the SEC next year.
- Kentucky vs. Missouri odds, line: College basketball picks, predictions from ...CBSSports.com
- Players to watch, keys to UK victory against Missouri247Sports
- Liveblog: Kentucky vs. Missouri college basketballLexington Herald Leader (blog)
- Preview: Missouri to play No. 4 KentuckyThe Maneater
- Surging Kentucky should challenge Mizzou's toughnessAnchorage Press
- Derrick Chievous Q-&-A: 'I'm a trivia question, bro'STLtoday.com
- Game Thread: Cats Come to CoMoRock M Nation (blog)
- No. 4 Kentucky looks to push road winning streak to six at MissouriWKRC TV Cincinnati
- College Basketball Kentucky vs. Missouri Preview and Free PickWagerTalk Sports News (blog)