Kotaku EastEast is your slice of Asian internet culture, bringing you the latest talking points from Japan, Korea, China and beyond.
Baumkuchen is very popular in Japan.
Do you know what else people in Japan love?
To celebrate Monster Hunter ’s 15th anniversary, Capcom is teaming up with Baumkuchen maker Juchheim for a cake version of the in-game well-done meat.
There is a smaller-sized that comes with a little paper flame pit (above) and a larger 15.7-inch “actual size” Monster Hunter meat that’s covered in dark sugar (below).
Pricing for the smaller one is still TBA, but the one below is 16,200 yen ($146).
- Famitsu Report Reveals Japan's Highest-Selling Games And Top-Selling Hardware ...Nintendo Life
- Famitsu Says Monster Hunter World Was the Best-Selling Game of 2018 in JapanCOGconnected
- Japan's Best-Selling Game of 2018 Was the PS4's Monster Hunter: WorldPlayStation LifeStyle
- Monster Hunter: World Has Become The Best-Selling Game In 2018 In JapanSpark Chronicles
- Monster Hunter World Was The Bestselling Game In Japan in 2018, Famitsu EstimatesGamingBolt
- Monster Hunter: World Becomes Japan's Best Selling Game of 2018TrueTrophies
- Monster Hunter: World on PS4 Was Japan's Best Selling Game of 2018Push Square