Brazilian star Neymar will miss both legs against Manchester United due to a foot injury, Uruguayan striker Edinson Cavani injured his hip over the weekend and Thomas Meunier had requested to be substituted after a clash of heads.
The Italian side tends to perform well at the Stadio Olimpico, winning seven in a row there in continental matches prior to Madrid's 2-0 victory in November.
Roma will have a fully fit Edin Dzeko in their starting ranks, with the striker scoring in all five of the Giallorossi's knockout matches in last season's competition.
He recently racked up his 100th Champions League victory when the Dragons held off Galatasaray in their final group outing.
They had a fair share of victories which started with a draw at Barcelona last Wednesday followed by a derby win over city rival Atletico Madrid on Saturday.
With Cristiano Ronaldo now at Juventus, Real will be leaning on longtime striker Karim Benzema as well as Brazilian teenager Vinicius Jr – who came in replacement of Gareth Bale.
- Champions League fixtures LIVE: Man Utd vs PSG, Roma vs Porto and Tottenham vs ...Evening Standard
- Solari's fledglings breathe life into Real Madrid as Ajax lie in waitYahoo News
- Man Utd vs PSG: Where the match will be won and lostEvening Standard
- What to watch in Champions League knockout phase, Part 1: Do injuries sap ...Yahoo Sports
- Champions League Returns: Man United, PSG, Madrid in Action in R16The Quint
- Ajax v Real Madrid: Five stars who could follow De Jong into the big timemyKhel
- Six Ajax danger men that could cause problems for Real MadridAS English
- Champions League Round of 16 1st leg predictions: Will Manchester United ...Times Now
- Manchester United host PSG, as Spurs face DortmundSoccerTimes