A pivotal Big 12 battle is one of the highlights of the Monday night college Basketball schedule as the surging TCU Horned Frogs host the No.
The depleted Jayhawks (18-6, 7-4) are two games behind conference leader Kansas State and need a victory in order to stay in the title hunt.
Before you lock in your Kansas vs. TCU picks, check out the top College Basketball predictions from the SportsLine Projection Model.
Before upsetting the Cyclones, they had been struggling, suffering blowout losses to Texas Tech and Baylor before managing a 70-68 win over Oklahoma State.
The Horned Frogs typically make their living with stout defense and rebounding, but their offense found an added punch against high-powered Iowa State.
They were recently dealt another blow when Lagerald Vick, their lone senior, took a leave of absence for personal reasons.
- Bracketology: Virginia holds on to a No. 1 seed and teams at the bottom of the ...CBSSports.com
- Momentum shifting: A huge week for Texas starts with first-place Kansas State ...Hookem.com
- Having won three of last four, Longhorns welcome Big 12-leader Kansas State ...Dallas News
- Quick scout: Numbers and common sense at odds in KU-TCU lineKansas City Star
- Oklahoma QB outlook for 2019: How far can Jalen Hurts take the Sooners?Dallas News
- Kansas State-Texas basketball lineups, tipoff time, TV info and a predictionWichita Eagle
- TCU QB outlook for 2019: Horned Frogs have options, but who will win the race ...Dallas News
- Big 12 basketball rankings: Kansas State is looking goodNewsOK.com
- Game day breakdown: Kansas basketball at TCUKUsports