The New York Knicks and Cleveland Cavaliers will look to turn around their fortunes when they meet on Monday.
Against Indiana, guard Jordan Clarkson scored 18 points and added six assists as the Cavs' reserves outscored their opponents 45-36.
But just because Cleveland beat New York once already this season doesn't guarantee it'll cover the Cavs vs. Knicks spread on Monday.
The Knicks are reaping some rewards from their recent trade of Kristaps Porzingis and three other players to Dallas.
Center DeAndre Jordan is averaging 11 points and 13.6 rebounds in four games since the trade, including 18 boards against the Raptors on Saturday.
Among the trends favoring the Knicks include Cleveland's 1-3 record against the spread as a home favorite.
- Knicks vs. Cavaliers odds, line: NBA picks, predictions, best bets from model ...CBSSports.com
- Knicks F Kevin Knox on fans rooting for tanking: 'They're not really true New ...Sporting News
- Daily News - February 11, 2019Cavs.com
- Five Keys: Cavaliers vs. KnicksCavs.com
- Cavaliers Sign Nik StauskasCavs.com
- In Knicks, Suns and Bulls, Cavs have some fierce competition in race for Zion ...Crain's Cleveland Business (blog)
- Cavaliers' Brandon Knight: Joins starting fiveCBSSports.com
- Cavaliers' Ante Zizic: Officially out MondayCBSSports.com
- Cavaliers' Ante Zizic: Added to injury reportCBSSports.com