Paul George hit a season-high eight 3-pointers and scored 36 points to lead the Oklahoma City Thunder to a 118-112 home win over the visiting Milwaukee Bucks on Sunday.
Toronto drained 17 3-pointers and Kawhi Leonard scored 33 points, offsetting a triple-double by rookie sensation Luka Doncic in defeating host Dallas.
Rookie Shai Gilgeous-Alexander scored 17 points and Patrick Beverley added 16 as the Clippers got off to a hot start by making six of their first seven 3-point attempts, while ending a four-game home losing streak.
LaMarcus Aldridge scored 30 points to lead seven San Antonio players in double figures in defeating visiting Washington.
Ivica Zubac had 24 points and a career-high 16 rebounds and host Los Angeles avoided a season-long four-game losing streak by sending Phoenix to its eighth straight loss.
Alec Burks scored 18 points, including a putback jumper with 17 seconds left, to lift Cleveland to a road win over Chicago.
- NBA scores, highlights: Paul George leads Thunder past Bucks, Lakers top SunsCBSSports.com
- George powers Thunder past Bucks for 5th straight winDenton Record Chronicle
- NBA wrap: Paul George leads Thunder to win over BucksSportstar
- Paul George's double-double powers Oklahoma Thunder past Milwaukee BucksLa Crosse Tribune
- NBA: Steven Adams, Thunder beat Eastern Conference-leading Milwaukee BucksNewshub
- George leads Thunder past BucksRappler
- NBA: George powers Thunder past Bucks for 5th straight winThe Mainichi
- George leads Thunder past Bucks, Harden scores 40beIN SPORTS MENA Breaking News
- George's 36 lead Thunder past BucksDevdiscourse