There are nine games in NBA action today, headlined by a battle between two MVP candidates on 30 or more win teams as Paul George and the Thunder host Giannis Antetokounmpo and the Bucks.
With Wendell Carter Jr. once again out and Zach LaVine and Lauri Markkanen listed as questionable, the Bulls will need someone to step up offensively.
Cleveland allows 24.6 points on 49.2 percent shooting, along with 6.7 rebounds and 8.7 assists per game to the position.
Today the Bucks travel to Oklahoma City to take on the Thunder who are on a four game winning streak of their own.
Mitchell has a good matchup today as the Jazz take on a Timberwolves team allowing 23.5 ppg to opposing shooting guards.
With the Spurs shooting the ball with the highest efficiency in the Association at 51.3 percent over their last three games, look for them to take advantage of a Wizards defense surrendering 115.5 ppg and back San Antonio to cover as 4.5-point favorites.
- Bucks-Thunder Betting Guide: Expect a High-Scoring Affair in OKC?The Action Network
- Bucks vs. Thunder Game ThreadBrew Hoop
- Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Milwaukee Bucks 1/27/19: Starting Lineups, Matchup ...Lineups (blog)
- Preview 49 of 82: Bucks @ ThunderDaily Thunder
- NBA Milwaukee Bucks vs Oklahoma City Thunder Spread and PredictionWagerTalk Sports News (blog)
- Thunder vs Bucks Gamethread and preview: All-Star Starters Antetokounmpo and ...Welcome to Loud City
- Bucks vs. Thunder Preview: Milwaukee Hopes to Deafen OKC in Loud CityBrew Hoop
- Gameday Preview: OKC Thunder close out home stand against top-seeded Milwaukee ...Thunderous Intentions
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Oklahoma City Thunder, 1/27/19 NBA Predictions & OddsTheSpread.com