These products are thus widely used across every household, by people belonging to all age groups, genders, and ethnic and economic status.
Furthermore, rising health consciousness among the populace over the recent past, is increasing inclination towards natural and organic personal care products, owing to increasing awareness about the negative health impacts of synthetic personal care products.
Increasing number of consumers are seeking to simplify daily beauty schedules, owing to their busy lifestyle.
According to the Simmons National Consumer Survey (NHCS) based on the U.S. Census data in 2016, around 1.35 million people spent over US$ 500 on skin care products, in the U.S., the number for which is expected to increase over the forecast period.
Manufacturers are focusing on producing multifunctional personal care products and sachets to further enhance their global presence.
- Delivery Systems in Personal Care Market Report with Detailed Global Analysis ...Current News Magazine (blog)
- After Sunburn Care Products Market Growth Factors, Product Types and ...IFLCARS (blog)
- Sun Care Products Market Dynamics 2018-2022: Trends, Industry Segment ...IFLCARS (blog)
- Global Sun Care Products Market Outlook By Product Overview, Application And ...Bitcoin Journal
- Global Organic Personal Care Market 2023 Detailed Analysis with Types ...Current News Magazine (blog)
- Foot Care Products Market Segmentation by Top Companies, Major Applications ...Current News Magazine (blog)
- Coconut Milk Products Market | Size | Analysis | Share | Outlook to 2024World Analytics
- Organic Coatings Market Insight and Global Outlook 2019-2025Bitcoin Journal
- Latest After Sunburn Care Products Market Report: Development Factors, Future ...RISReport