It shows a couple of angular creases on the hood and a large panoramic roof.
The Polestar 2 is a four-door coupe equipped with a zero-emission powertrain that’ll rival the Tesla Model 3 .
The electric motor(s) will produce around 395 hp (400 PS / 294 kW), according to the automaker, whereas the battery pack will allow it to travel for roughly 300 miles (482 km).
Although there’s no official word on its launch, we wouldn’t be surprised if the Polestar 2 debuts at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show , given that the event is just a little over a month away from opening its gates.
Each tile has customizable default app groupings, which helps minimize driver distraction.
We already did that, and you can see some screenshots of the app in the Gallery below, obtained using both Android and iOS operating systems.
- The Polestar 2's infotainment system is powered by GoogleEngadget
- Volvo's Polestar offers interactive preview of the first native version of ...The Verge
- Play With Polestar's New Android Infotainment SystemMotor1.com
- Volvo, Polestar 2: New Android infotainment system teasedCarAdvice
- Preview Polestar 2's new Android infotainment system with an interactive siteCNET
- Polestar Launches Interactive Preview of its Android-powered Infotainment SystemFutureCar
- Polestar 2 Android-powered dashboard revealed – and a surpriseSlashGear
- Volvo's Polestar 2 Is an Electric Car Controlled by GooglePopular Mechanics
- Volvo's Polestar releases more images of its 'Tesla Model 3 competitor' with ...Electrek