CHINA are hoping to progress further than the quarter finals after their disappointing exit four years ago.
The Dragons – who reached the quarter-final in 2015 – are considered to be amongst the main contenders to win the trophy this time around.
Meanwhile, Iran have been in great form this tournament having won 3 out of 4 games including a 5-0 win over Yemen.
This Asian Cup match will take place on Thursday, January 24.
This game will be played at Mohammed Bin Zayed Stadium.
Iran goalkeeper Alireza Beiranvand leaves TV viewers in disbelief with 70-yard throw at Asian Cup
- Vietnam vs Japan: Park's warriors ready to upset Samurai BlueNhan Dan Online
- Vietnam coach Park aims for triumph over Japan at Asian CupNhan Dan Online
- AFC Cup 2019: Vietnam-Japan match grasps international headlinesVietNamNet Bridge
- Vietnam vs Japan: live streaming, what TV channel, team news, kick off time ...The Sun
- AFC Asian Cup: Son looking forward to quarterfinal against QatarmyKhel
- Asian Cup: quarter-finals fixtures, preview, odds, predictions, head-to-head ...South China Morning Post
- Watch: Japan have a goal disallowed to keep the scores 0-0 against Vietnam in ...FOX Sports Asia
- Vietnam aims to become giant-killer at Asian Cupsggpnews
- China PR vs Iran live streaming: Watch online, preview, prediction & odds101 Great Goals