We will compare the two businesses based on the strength of their risk, valuation, institutional ownership, analyst recommendations, earnings, profitability and dividends.
Sell RatingsHold RatingsBuy RatingsStrong Buy RatingsRating ScoreLogMeIn 04702.64 New Relic 031212.88LogMeIn currently has a consensus target price of $111.56, suggesting a potential upside of 24.28%.
Strong institutional ownership is an indication that large money managers, hedge funds and endowments believe a company is poised for long-term growth.
LogMeIn, Inc. provides a portfolio of cloud-based communication and collaboration, identity and access, and customer engagement and support solutions.
It enables people to connect with each other worldwide to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses.
LogMeIn, Inc. was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with additional locations in North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
- Pitney Bowes Inc. (NYSE:PBI) Under Watchful Eye of Technical Traders as The PI ...Zeeland Press
- Trading Update for Logmein Inc (LOGM)Zeeland Press
- Ceragon Networks Ltd. (NasdaqGS:CRNT) 6-Month PI Rolls to 1.00000Cedarville News
- Citi Trends, Inc. (NasdaqGS:CTRN) Under Investor's Lens as The PI Reaches 0.71326Zeeland Press
- Martin Midstream Partners LP (NasdaqGS:MMLP) Enlivened Quant Data Under the ...Cedarville News
- Trading Update for Allete Inc (ALE)Zeeland Press
- Nichols plc (AIM:NICL) Under Watchful Eye of Technical Traders as The PI ...Cedarville News
- SAS AB (publ) (OM:SAS) Enlivened Quant Data Under the Lens as PI Climbs to 1.40094Richland Standard
- Legal & General Group Plc Cuts Position in LogMeIn Inc (LOGM)Fairfield Current