Fidus Investment (NASDAQ:FDUS) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, November 1st.
The asset manager reported $0.31 earnings per share for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.36 by ($0.05).
In other Fidus Investment news, insider Shelby E. Sherard bought 3,675 shares of the stock in a transaction on Thursday, December 6th.
A number of hedge funds and other institutional investors have recently modified their holdings of the business.
Fidus Investment Corporation is a business development company specializing in leveraged buyouts, refinancings, change of ownership transactions, recapitalizations, strategic acquisitions, mezzanine, growth capital, business expansion, lower middle market investments, debt investments, subordinated and second lien loans, senior secured and unitranche debt, preferred equity, warrants, subordinated debt, senior subordinated notes, junior secured loans, and unitranche loans.
- Zacks Investment Research Downgrades Fidus Investment (FDUS) to SellXNewsPress
- GSA Capital Partners LLP Has $284000 Stake in Fidus Investment Corp (NASDAQ:FDUS)Fairfield Current
- The Carlyle Group (CG) vs. Fidus Investment (FDUS) Financial SurveyBaseball Daily News
- Brokerages Set Fidus Investment Corp (FDUS) PT at $16.00Baseball Daily News
- Comparing Cohen & Steers (CNS) & Fidus Investment (FDUS)Fairfield Current
- Fidus Investment Corp (NASDAQ:FDUS) Shares Bought by JPMorgan Chase & Co.Fairfield Current
- Fidus Investment (FDUS) Upgraded to Hold by ValuEngineModern Readers
- Analysts Expect Fidus Investment Corp (FDUS) to Post $0.37 EPSFairfield Current
- Earnings Estimates Revision Trends: Fidus Investment Corporation (FDUS)Analyst Journal