To kick off the Sunday NFL schedule, the New Orleans Saints host the Los Angeles Rams in a rematch of a thrilling Week 9 matchup.
Before making any NFL picks this week, be sure to check out the latest Super Bowl predictions from SportsLine’s advanced Computer Model.
SportsLine’s proprietary computer model went 176-80 straight-up last season and beat over 95 percent of CBS Sports Office Pool players in 2016 and ’17.
The Patriots cruised to victory against the Chargers in the divisional round, but their path is extremely difficult going forward in the NFL playoff bracket, as they travel to Arrowhead Stadium to take on the Chiefs.
Their disruptive defense was on full display last week against the Colts , holding Andrew Luck and company to just 263 total yards of offense and one touchdown.
The Patriots’ offense played a major role in their struggles away from Foxborough, averaging just 22 points per game on the road compared to 33 at Gillette Stadium.
- Are Saints, Patriots a New Atlanta nightmare?Herald and News
- Column: Atlanta braces for potential nightmare Super Bowl matchupConcord Monitor
- Try to capitalize on Chiefs' mojoNews-Press Now
- Betting the NFL: Patriots, Saints sounds like a Super matchupNew Haven Register
- Why Patriots, Saints have advantage in most pressure-filled game NFL can offerSporting News
- NFL odds, picks, schedule, how to watch, stream: Expert picks against spread ...CBSSports.com
- AFC, NFC Championship Game NFL picks, predictions, best bets from a legendary ...CBSSports.com
- NFL conference title games: best of old guard vs. young gunsThe Boston Globe
- NFL PLAYOFFS: Our 12 best bets for this weekend's NFL actionBusiness Insider