British heavyweight has BIG plans — he wants to unify titles by beating Wilder and Joshua and then fight 12 times in a year
There has to be more to life than expensive items and if you need to have them to get respect, you’re around the wrong people.”
The evolution of Tyson Fury’s transport choices is relevant because it demonstrates just what an extraordinary character he is, the Gypsy King, the counter-celebrity.
The new Rolls-Royce Phantom, registration number TLF 1, has been replaced by a classic 1970 Rolls Royce Silver Shadow that was left to Fury in his grandfather’s will.
Previous articleThe idea that Southgate would go to Old Trafford is laughable
Previous article Next articleMind the gap, Eddie — Ireland are out in front
- Tyson Fury 'could face legal challenge from old promoter' over millions made ...The Sun
- Wilder-Fury II expected for April 27 or May - WarrenAOL UK
- Mike Tyson Had The Perfect Response When Asked About Deontay Wilder's PowerBoxing News and Views
- Fans vote Tyson Fury Fighter of the Year following amazing comebackWBN - World Boxing News
- Frank Warren names judging condition for Wilder vs Fury IIJOE.co.uk
- Eddie Hearn lied about his proposal to Tyson Fury according to Frank WarrenGiveMeSport
- Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder II set for April 27 or early May, says Frank WarrenThe Sun
- Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury rematch: Frank Warren will insist on neutral ...talkSPORT.com
- Anthony Joshua has made a HUGE mistake snubbing Deontay Wilder - FRANK WARRENDaily Star