Canada's Milos Raonic celebrates after victory over France's Pierre-Hugues Herbert during their men's singles match on day six of the Australian Open tennis tournament in Melbourne on January 19, 2019.
Milos Raonic stands as the lone Canadian remaining at the Australian Open.
Raonic is moving on to the fourth round of the Australian Open for the sixth time in his career after downing France’s Pierre-Hugues Herbert in straight sets on Saturday, while fellow Canadian Denis Shapovalov was ousted by six-time champion Novak Djokovic in four sets.
53 Herbert 6-4, 6-4, 7-6 (6) to earn his way into the Round of 16 and will play the winner of the later match between fourth-seeded Alexander Zverev and Alex Bolt.
“To pull up two days after the tough match I had and play a pretty quite good actually level of tennis, efficient, I think that was all very positive for me.”
“It was a little bit difficult for me in terms of it’s not every day I’m playing a match against a top guy like this on a stage like that,” Shapovalov said.
- Canadian Milos Raonic moving on to fourth round at Australian OpenOttawa Citizen
- Milos Raonic wins in straight sets to reach Round of 16 at Australian OpenCBC.ca
- Australian Open Best of 5 Day 8 Predictions Including Alexander Zverev vs ...Last Word on Tennis (blog)
- Alexander Zverev vs Raonic Australian Open live streaming, preview and tips ...Livetennis.com
- 'Happy' Alexander Zverev ready for Milos Raonic clashTennis World
- Milos Raonic vs Alexander Zverev AO 2019 Preview and PredictionStevegtennis.com
- Milos Raonic through to Australian Open fourth roundTimes of India
- Canada's Raonic takes it easy ahead of match vs. Zverev at Australian OpenMontreal Gazette
- Alexander Zverev v Milos Raonic Winner Odds & PredictionsOnline-Betting.me.uk