Recent headlines | Spotify preparing its first hardware launch
The world's leading music streaming service has managed to keep itself on a narrow path not expanding the scope of the operation beyond simple streaming service, and perhaps that is what's responsible for the company's continuing success in entertainment.
One thing Spotify hasn't expanded to is hardware, but that is about to change, according to reports by the Financial Times .
FT reports that Spotify is preparing a hardware launch, the first for the company, later this year.
This allows users who don't have newer cars with fancy infotainment systems to enjoy streaming music easily during their commutes.
Rumors have it that Spotify's music player connect to the car speaker system by Bluetooth and will cost around $100.
- Smart gadgets to enhance music listening in 2019 and beyondBestTechie
- Jonathan Wax of 4×4 Artist Management Gives Five Tips On How To Succeed In ...VENTS Magazine (press release) (blog)
- Spotify Accidentally Reveals India Launch PlansInc42 Media
- Spotify To Launch In India On 31st JanuaryTapscape
- Opinion: Spotify is the best streaming platform for college studentsMaroon
- Music streaming giant Spotify to launch in India on January 31Inventiva