The outlook for San Francisco 49ers running back Matt Breida in Week 15 remains very much up in the air.
While Breida continues to battle an ankle injury which held him out of Week 14, he’s attempting to make a push to suit up this Sunday.
With that said, we’re going to take a look the latest on Breida’s injury, his status moving forward and overall outlook in the matchup against the Seattle Seahawks.
More specifically, we’ll evaluate the fantasy football situation for Breida and whether or not he makes for a strong play if he is able to give it a go.
Practicing in a limited fashion can be a tough thing to gauge, though, so if you do have Breida on fantasy rosters, it’s worth making sure to have a backup plan.
It’s safe to say that a matchup with the Seahawks wouldn’t typically be considered the most appealing from a fantasy perspective in past years, but it’s not awful this season.
- How Seahawks receiver Doug Baldwin met Richard Sherman, why they've stayed so ...The News Tribune
- How 49ers offense can succeed vs. SeahawksNiners Wire
- 49ers CB Richard Sherman irks former Seahawks teammatesThe Columbian
- No Penny, but Seahawks expect Baldwin back vs. 49ersKOMO News
- Injury report implications for 49ers-SeahawksNiners Nation
- Seahawks Game Plan: How Seattle Can Finish Sweep Against 49ersNYGiantsmaven
- Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin (hip) hopeful to play Sunday vs. 49ersSporting News
- Seahawks vs. 49ers: Why Arik Armstead is an X-factor in Week 15Niner Noise
- Seahawks' Mike Davis: Slated for top backup role Week 15CBSSports.com