MINNEAPOLIS — The Dolphins probably need to win their last three games to make the NFL playoffs, starting Sunday at Minnesota.
Miami has lost 10 of 11 on the road, including their last four — Indianapolis, Green Bay, Houston and Cincinnati — this season.
• Quarterback — Ryan Tannehill has been excellent since his return from a shoulder injury, with eight touchdowns and one interception in three games.
Tannehill will face pressure and will need to continue his trend of making good decisions, but in a difficult road environment.
In this game, the interior of the offensive line — Travis Swanson, Ted Larsen and Jesse Davis — is going to have to be aware not only of solid defensive tackles Sheldon Richardson (questionable/hip) and Linval Joseph, but also of pressure from safety Harrison Smith and linebacker Anthony Barr.
Miami Dolphins respect Adam Thielen, the undrafted Pro Bowler who nearly sold dental equipment
- Zimmer: 'We have everything in front of us'KMSP-TV
- Preview: (7-6) Miami Dolphins vs. (6-6-1) Minnesota Vikings- Sunday at 1 PM on ...WPEC
- What you need to know: Dolphins at Vikings, Sunday, 1 pmSun Sentinel
- Top 5 Dolphins moments all-time vs. VikingsDolphins Wire
- 5 offensive Dolphins players to watch vs. VikingsDolphins Wire
- Miami Dolphins need lightning to strike again against the VikingsPhinPhanatic
- The Splash Zone 12/15/18: Previewing Sunday's Game Against The VikingsThe Phinsider
- Energized Dolphins visit Vikings, site of last 'miracle' TDBrookings Register
- Dolphins visit Vikings with hopes 'Miami Miracle' can be catalyst for playoff ...Virginian-Pilot