As we move closer to their launch, leaks and rumors for Samsung’s Galaxy S10 lineup are picking up the pace.
Like leaks for Google’s Pixel 3 lineup , this device was also spotted in transit, presumably in South Korea.
It’s got a strong chance of being Samsung’s Galaxy S10, particularly since no other smartphone on the market has a similar front design.
Of course, given the low quality of the image, what appears as a camera cutout might be a marking in the app that’s running on this gadget.
However, the person who took this photograph believes that this black circle is indeed the camera cutout, and uses this fact to reason that this smartphone is the Galaxy S10 .
Samsung is expected to launch the Galaxy S10 lineup in late February .
- Samsung, LG to showcase 5G phones at MWCThe Korea Herald
- A new mid-range tablet is coming from Samsung in the first quarter of 2019BGR
- Samsung's foldable smartphone could get 8GB RAM, dual cameras and a massive ...Digit
- Is this a Galaxy S10+ prototype leak?The Independent
- Samsung foldable smartphone could come with 6000 mAh battery and Snapdragon 855Notebookcheck.net (press release)
- Samsung's Foldable Smartphone Could Feature A 6000mAh BatteryUbergizmo
- New Samsung Galaxy Tab A rumored to be in developmentNotebookcheck.net (press release)
- Samsung's foldable telephone rumored to have killer specs and an enormous batteryInfosurhoy
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus To Come With 1TB Variant, 'Gizmodo UK' ClaimsThe Inquisitr