The Browns, meanwhile, have kept their slim Playoff hopes alive with a win over the Broncos.
Chiefs (11-3) : Win the tiebreaker with the Chargers based on better AFC West record.
Texans (10-4) : Will clinch the AFC South today if the Colts and Titans lose.
Patriots (9-4) : They’re still heavy favorites in the AFC East heading into Sunday’s big game in Pittsburgh.
Ravens (7-6) : They remain the top wild card team, and have a good chance of catching the Steelers in the division.
Browns (6-7-1) : It may be too little too late, but give Cleveland credit for still being in contention after beating the Broncos.
- NFL Playoff Picture: Texans, Browns Big Winners on SaturdayHeavy.com
- Wideout Josh Gordon grabbing at every opportunity to improveThe Boston Globe
- Miami Dolphins @ Minnesota Vikings, KO 6pmSkySports
- YOU BET: How 'bout those bet-winning Cowboys?Montreal Gazette
- Frustrated describes seasons for Tom Brady and Ben RoethlisbergerThe Boston Globe
- Houston Texans: The absolute two best playoff scenarios for the teamHouse of Houston
- Who Ravens Fans Should Root for in Week 15BaltimoreRavens.com
- NFL Week 15 betting preview: Predictions & best bets for Sunday's game ...Sportinglife.com
- Not keeping Jones as backup QB was bad decisionObserver-Reporter