In Week 15, the Steelers face a tall task against Tom Brady and the New England Patriots, and Conner remains the main talking point currently.
Along with that, for Conner and Samuels/Ridley, I’ll dive into the fantasy football matchup and outlook for the two this week, regardless of how the injury situation plays out.
As NFL Network’s Aditi Kinkhabwala revealed, Fichtner made it known Conner does not need to practice in order to play against the Patriots.
After all, each game moving forward is vital for the team’s playoff outlook , and if they slip up and fall behind the Ravens, they’d be battling to even make the postseason.
On the opposite side of that, a win over the Patriots would not only boost their playoff chances but potentially put them in position to jump up the standings.
- Steelers Place Gilbert On Injured Reserve List, Downgrade Conner To DoubtfulCBS Pittsburgh
- Steelers downgrade James Conner to doubtful with ankle injuryESPN
- Jaylen Samuels and Stevan Ridley Are Both Fantasy Playoff Options With James ...The Duel
- James Conner (ankle) unlikely to play vs PatriotsFantasyPros
- James Conner practices Friday, listed as questionableYahoo Sports
- Steelers' Jaylen Samuels: Expected to start once againCBSSports.com
- Conner expected to miss Week 15Draft Sharks
- James Conner Unlikely To Play SundayRotoBaller (blog)
- Steelers' Jaylen Samuels: Status in limbo with Conner questionableCBSSports.com