A peckish parrot has been Caught Ordering Strawberries, a watermelon and even a water boiler through his foster owner’s electronic personal assistant.
Rocco, who lives with Marion Wischnewski in Berkshire, U.K., has attempted to order everything from kites and lightbulbs through Alexa since moving to her home.
Wischnewski agreed to take Rocco under her wing after he caused chaos at the National Animal Welfare Trust sanctuary where he was living.
Jessie, a turquoise and yellow macaw, recently blasted firefighters attempting to rescue her from a roof with a stream of abuse.
Jessie’s owner told the firefighters to “bond” with the belligerent bird by telling her, “I love you,” the London Fire Brigade reported on Twitter.
Jessie “kept swearing, much to our amusement,” watch manager Chris Swallow told Sky News at the time.
- This Parrot Has "Fallen In Love" With Amazon's Alexa And Uses It To Order ...India Times
- Naughty parrot keeps using Alexa to buy things onlineCBBC Newsround
- Parrot Falls In Love With Alexa And Keeps Ordering Things From AmazonLADbible
- Parrot 'Falls in Love' With Amazon Alexa, Uses It to Order TreatsGeek
- Parrot uses owner's Amazon Alexa to order items onlinetalkRADIO
- Rocco loves Alexa!Newbury Weekly News Group
- Mischievous parrot befriends an Alexa device and keeps ordering items from AmazonThe indy100
- A parrot was caught ordering strawberries, watermelons and ice-cream after ...INSIDER
- Parrot uses owner's Amazon Alexa to order shopping, play musicWND.com