10 analysts out of 17 Wall Street brokerage firms rate Altria Group, Inc. (NYSE:MO) as a Buy, while 0 see it as a Sell.
Analysts have set MO’s consensus price at $65.82, effectively giving it a 20.99% projection on returns.
Altria Group, Inc. (MO) currently trades at $54.4, which is lower by -2.39% its previous price.
Altria Group, Inc. (NYSE:MO)’s EPS was $1.08 as reported for the September quarter.
The company’s $0.17 billion revenue growth that quarter surprised Wall Street and investors will need to consider this as they assess the stock.
From a technical perspective, it appears more likely that the stock will experience a Bull Run market as a result of the strong support seen recently between $38.77 and $39.3.
- Wesbanco Bank Inc. Decreases Holdings in Altria Group Inc (NYSE:MO)Baseball Daily News
- Leisure Capital Management Has $562000 Holdings in Altria Group Inc (NYSE:MO)Baseball Daily News
- Analyzing mCig (MCIG) & Altria Group (MO)BharataPress
- Altria Group Inc (NYSE:MO) Holdings Lifted by Clark Estates Inc. NYBaseball Daily News
- Altria Group Inc (MO) Shares Obtained by Great Lakes Advisors LLCBharataPress
- Highbridge Capital Management LLC Takes Position in Altria Group Inc (MO)Fairfield Current
- Jefferies Financial Group Analysts Give Altria Group (NYSE:MO) a $56.00 Price ...Baseball Daily News
- ValuEngine Downgrades Altria Group (MO) to SellBaseball Daily News
- Burleson & Company LLC Has $1.75 Million Stake in Altria Group Inc (MO)Fairfield Current