The first month of the 2018-19 NBA season has not been kind to the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Beyond the fact that they entered this year trying to get back to the postseason without LeBron James, the Cavs’ 2-13 record is the worst in the NBA and they were the first team to make a coaching change this year.
We knew that it’d take about six weeks from the time Love got surgery for him to get re-examined, and on Tuesday, we got an update from the man himself.
Love and Channing Frye sat down with Rachel Nichols and Richard Jefferson of ESPN, and over the course of their discussion, Love let it be known that he doesn’t think he’ll be back until the start of the new year.
- Kevin Love to return from injury 'sometime after the new year'Yahoo Lifestyle
- Love says he doesn't expect to return to Cavs until 2019Amico Hoops
- Cavs' All-Star forward Love could be out until 'new year'Philippine Star
- Cavs News: Kevin Love Reveals When He's Expecting to Return From InjuryCavaliers Nation
- Cavs' Kevin Love (toe) does not expect to return until 2019numberFire
- Kevin Love Says He Expects to Return from Toe Injury After the New YearBleacher Report
- Kevin Love: Likely won't return to Cavs until after new yearESPN