SportsLine senior analyst Larry Hartstein (12-6 on Bears picks) has his pick in for Bears vs. Lions; national sportswriter Mike Tierney (17-5 on Redskins and Cowboys games) is locked in for Cowboys vs. Redskins; CBS Sports NFL editor and SuperContest guru R.J. White (21-8 on Falcons games) is in for Saints vs.
Falcons; and the SportsLine Projection Model (30-12 on top-rated college Football picks) has revealed its simulation results for Mississippi State vs. Ole Miss.
We'll give one key part of the parlay away: Hartstein is laying three points and taking the Bears to cover on the road against Detroit.
Led by linebacker Khalil Mack's eight sacks and five forced fumbles in eight games, the Bears fly around the football and disrupt at every level.
The Lions surprised the Panthers for a 20-19 victory last time out, but Hartstein says the numbers don't tell the whole story thanks to a pile of errors by Carolina.
Another SportsLine expert has identified a key injury that will be a huge x-factor in which side you should be all over for another Thanksgiving Day football game.
- Thanksgiving NFL schedule: Can Drew Brees and the Saints keep it rolling?Washington Post
- NFL Thanksgiving games: Time, TV channels, three keys to every matchupUSA TODAY
- 6 ways to convince your family to watch football all day on ThanksgivingSB Nation
- Which NFL Teams Always Play on Thanksgiving?The Cheat Sheet
- Thanksgiving Day NFL: Bears, Lions, Redskins, Cowboys, Falcons and Saints live ...SkySports
- Why does the NFL play games on Thanksgiving and who is playing today?The Independent
- Asked and Answered: Nov. 22Steelers.com
- Five things I learned from Thanksgiving family footballFox News
- Thanksgiving Football: Who's Playing & How To WatchScreen Rant