SportsLine’s proprietary computer Model went 176-80 last season and beat over 95 percent of CBS Sports Office Pool players in 2016 and ’17.
One of the top Week 12 NFL picks the model loves: the Seahawks cover (+3.5) on the road at Carolina.
It hasn’t been Jacksonville’s season, with the Jaguars falling to 3-7 after blowing a big lead late against the Steelers in Week 11.
The Bills have rookie Josh Allen back under center, but their lack of offensive firepower is glaring and their 41-7 win last game doesn’t really move the needle because it was against the banged-up Jets.
The model has has a strong pick for the AFC battle between the Steelers and Broncos , and is also calling for a Super Bowl contender to get a huge scare in Week 12.
Chicago Bears at Detroit Lions (+2.5, 44) Washington Redskins at Dallas Cowboys (-7.5, 40.5) Atlanta Falcons at New Orleans Saints (-13, 60) Jacksonville Jaguars at Buffalo Bills (+3, 37.5) Oakland Raiders at Baltimore Ravens (-10.5, 43) San Francisco 49ers at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (-3.5, 55) New York Giants at Philadelphia Eagles (-6, 46) New England Patriots at New York Jets (+9.5, 46)Seattle Seahawks at Carolina Panthers (-3.5, 47.5) Arizona Cardinals at Los Angeles Chargers (-12, 44.5) Miami Dolphins at Indianapolis Colts (-9, 51)Pittsburgh Steelers at Denver Broncos (+3, 46.5)Green Bay Packers at Minnesota Vikings (-3.5, 47.5) Tennessee Titans at Houston Texans (-5.5)
- Expert Week 12 NFL Picks: Tips, Advice for Pick 'em poolsSporting News
- The computer models that pick NFL games have made their picks for Week 12Business Insider
- NFL odds, picks for Week 12: Advanced computer model loving Colts and SeahawksWDEF News 12
- NFL Week 12 Picks and Predictions from The PrezWagerTalk Sports News (blog)
- NFL Odds: Week 12 Betting Lines & TrendsHeavy.com
- NFL Week 12 picks: Our experts predict the games against the spreadNorthJersey.com
- NFL Sunday Betting Totals Roundup and Best Bets for Week 12Yahoo Canada Sports