Volunteers have been working non-stop to get thousands of Thanksgiving meals ready for Camp Fire evacuees.
It's bringing challenges, rewards, and gallons of gravy.Daniel Grice is the executive chef at the Sierra Nevada Brewing Company in Chico.
The gravy will go along with the thousands of meals Grice and his team are preparing for Camp Fire evacuees.
RELATED: Butte County Fire: How you can help the victims The company is working in conjunction with World Central Kitchen.
Vincent Sanchez, founder of Napa Valley Barbecue Foundation Fund is leading the team of volunteers.
He started his foundation to help feed evacuees after his Napa Valley community was devastated by the North Bay fires.The last several days have brought up some tough memories.
- World Central Kitchen Is Making Thanksgiving Possible for Californians ...Triple Pundit (blog)
- Thanksgiving meals begin early for Camp Fire evacueesKCRA Sacramento
- Drink beer to help Camp Fire victims? Sierra Nevada has a plan to raise ...KFSN-TV
- Rhinegeist, MadTree join hundreds nationwide brewing same beer to help CaliforniaWLWT Cincinnati
- Brewing for a cause at Chandeleur Island Brewing CompanyWXXV News 25
- Thanksgiving meals available to Camp Fire victimsChico Enterprise-Record
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Company will serve Thanksgiving dinner to those who lost ...KRCRTV.COM
- Beer makers in Stanislaus will pitch in for Paradise fire victims. How you can ...Modesto Bee
- Local Community Comes Together to Host Thanksgiving for Camp Fire VictimsIndependent Journal Review