Before every KU men’s basketball game, The Star’s Jesse Newell previews the Jayhawks’ upcoming opponent with a scouting report and prediction.
The Golden Eagles have been good at limiting giveaways the last two seasons, but through four games this year, they rank 279th in turnover percentage.
I just can’t think that KU coach Bill Self will continue to allow these sorts of open attempts for a third straight game.
The Jayhawks might find some resistance inside from talented shot-blocker Theo John, but the Golden Eagles shouldn’t pressure out too much against a KU team that has been careless at times.
KU also should get plenty of transition opportunities, and though the team hasn’t been as good as Self’s past squads there, it should only improve in that area moving forward.
Those would seem to match up with Quentin Grimes ’ strengths, as he’s excelled in both areas when he’s chosen to play aggressively.
- The Inquisition: On All Things Kansas Jayhawks With Rock Chalk TalkAnonymous Eagle
- Kansas Jayhawks Basketball Predictions: Marquette Golden EaglesRock Chalk Talk (blog)
- Getting to know: Marquette basketballKUsports (blog)
- GameThread: Marquette Golden Eagles vs #2 Kansas JayhawksAnonymous Eagle
- Across The Court: Marquette Golden EaglesRock Chalk Talk (blog)
- Notebook: Kansas Tips off NIT Against Marquette; People Are still Really ...Rock Chalk Talk (blog)
- How to Watch: Kansas vs MarquetteRock Chalk Talk (blog)
- Wednesday College Basketball Betting: Marquette-Kansas, Middle Tennessee-VirginiaThe Action Network
- Marquette PreviewRock Chalk Talk (blog)